Get More Meetings & Close More Sales With This Quick-start Video Sales Training Programme
If your sales team is not using video, then you are missing out on sales. Rather than sending standard text-only emails and proposals, your sales team can bring your sales process to life, adding a personalised, human touch to every stage of your sales process. This will help you:
- Get more meetings and better responses to your prospecting
- Increase response from LinkedIn and social media
- Shorten the sales cycle so you close sales quicker
- Improve conversion rates from proposals and quotes
- Increase trust and emotional connection with your prospects
- Improve customer service and lifetime customer value
This video selling training programme will show your team how to do it - the software to use, best practices, and tips and tricks so that you save time and get results much faster. But it will also be practical, we'll provide coaching so your sales team get started and up and running quickly.
Why Use Video In Your Selling Process?
Have you ever watched a video online and quickly understood what a company was offering, in a way that would have taken much longer by trying to read through the text on their website? Then you'll understand the power of video. Here are some key video stats:
- An average decision-maker receives 50-100 prospecting emails a week (and ignores the vast majority of them - you need to stand out!)
- 82% of all internet trafﬁc will come from video by 2022
- The human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text
- Employees are 75% more likely to watch a video than to read documents, emails or articles
Video can be used at every stage of your sales process to improve results - including prospecting, social media, quotes/proposals, follow ups, reviews and referrals, and customer service. Videos have more impact, are more memorable, and they help you make a deeper and more human connection with your prospects.
Who Is This Training For?
Whether you are the only salesperson in your company, or you have a team of salespeople, this training is for you if you want to:
- Get more calls or meetings booked with key decision makers
- Increase the take-up/conversion rate of your proposals/quotes
- Re-engage prospects who haven't gone ahead or who are not responding
- Systemise and improve your sales processes
- Make selling more fun - for you, your team and your prospects
What Is Included?
This training can be delivered in a single day, or over 90 days depending on your needs - you may want to get going as fast as possible, or take advantage of the longer timeframe where there is more room for implementation, feedback and coaching.
The training covers 4 modules/sessions:
Session One: Getting Started
By the end of this first session your team will be able to get into action - we'll get you up and running with video, by showing you how to record and send one-to-one video emails, and share best practices with you.
Session Two: Advanced Video Prospecting
In Session Two you'll learn how to get responses from your videos - we'll critique your videos and give you clear action points as well as showing you several innovative ways to use video including in LinkedIn.
Session Three: Using Video Throughout The Sales Process
This session will show you how to optimise every stage of your sales process with personalised, one-to-one sales video. You'll learn how and when to send them, so that your sales team close more sales, faster.
Session Four: Analytics, Evaluation & Review
In the final session we'll review your results and give you an action plan as well as email templates and other sales resources to help you and your team become truly outstanding at video.
Costs & Options
The course is available in 3 options:
A Vidyard 'Teams' license will be required at $300 per month billed annually | For more information visit https://www.vidyard.com/pricing/
To request this training for your team, find out more or to enquire about a specific, tailored programme for your team use the enquiry form below: