Get More Connections & Leads With This Quick-start LinkedIn Training Programme
If you and your sales team are not using LinkedIn effectively, then you are missing out on sales. This training workshop will help you learn:
✅ How to write an attractive, compelling profile
✅ How to get more connections
✅ How to generate targeted leads on LinkedIn
✅ What type of content to post and share
✅ How to use Sales Navigator
Your LinkedIn training can be a quick-start half day training session, or as a more hands-on 90-day coaching workshop. Either way, this training will provide a clear process for getting results from LinkedIn without having to spend hours every day on the platform.
Why Is LinkedIn So Important For Business?
There are more than 30m LinkedIn users in the UK.
Your customers, prospective customers, future partners, suppliers and investors can all discover your business if you know what to do on the platform.
As THE social media network for business, being effective on LinkedIn raises your profile in the industry, establishes credibility and helps you create and nurture important business relationships.
LinkedIn can also be a source of new leads and sales opportunities. With LinkedIn you can get targeted leads that match your specific:
✅ Company Size
✅ Job Title/Role
And much more. But it doesn't happen automatically - LinkedIn is a busy place and new customers are not going to beat a path to your door just because you have created a profile.
Avoid Making The Common LinkedIn Mistakes
LinkedIn users fall into three typical categories - see which of these you and your salespeople fall into:
- You have created a profile, and that's it - you barely ever even log in. When you do you just 'lurk' - seeing what other people are doing and saying without commenting, posting or contributing.
- You log in regularly and try to post content, but have no real plan, purpose or focus (and get no tangible benefit as a result).
- You are actively trying to engage new prospects, make connections and get engagement - but without success.
This training will give you confidence, clarity, focus and purpose - and help you unlock the gold in LinkedIn.
Who Is This Training For?
This training is ideal for you if you:
- Are a business owner looking to promote your business and get new customers
- Have a sales team who are not using LinkedIn as effectively as you would like
- Have other people in commercial, marketing or leadership roles who would benefit from being more proactive on LinkedIn
This training can be provided one-to-one, and also to entire teams. Training sessions are delivered via Zoom and recorded. You'll get the recordings as part of your investment, meaning you can rewatch the sessions and share them with other members of the team in the future.
What Is Included?
This training can be delivered in a single day, or over 90 days depending on your needs. You may want to get going as fast as possible - or take advantage of the longer timeframe where there is more room for implementation, one-to-one feedback and hands-on coaching.
The training covers 4 modules/sessions:
Session One: Profile Optimisation
By the end of this first session your profile will be credible, and more importantly, compelling. We'll work with you to ensure every section of your profile is optimised so you get found in as many LinkedIn searches as possible, and so that you impress potential customers with your profile.
Session Two: What To Post On LinkedIn
In Session Two you'll have confidence in posting to LinkedIn - you'll know what makes a good post, what types of content to share, and how to get people interested in your updates.
Session Three: How To Get More (Targeted) Connections
This session will show you how to get more connections - we'll show you how to use Sales Navigator, and introduce you to automation tools in LinkedIn to help you scale up your network building.
Session Four: How To Convert Connections Into Meetings & Sales Opportunities
In the final session we'll show you how to turn the interest you generate and the new connections you make into actual leads, appointments and sales opportunities.
Costs & Options
The course is available in 3 options:
Half-day quick-start training: £795 + VAT
- Condensed, half-day training
- We give you the information and then you and your team can implement it
90-day coaching workshop: £2995 + VAT
- 4 Training sessions delivered over 90 days with time for implementation in between sessions
- One-to-one feedback & coaching
- Support, guidance and advice through the 90 days for you and your team
Custom/Tailored LinkedIn Consultancy: £POA
If you need a more tailored approach, then we can design a custom programme for your business - simply get in touch and we can develop a plan that is perfectly suited to your needs.
To request this training for your team, find out more or to enquire about a specific, tailored programme for your team use the enquiry form below: